Seymour Bressler, CPA, CFE
Based in the Firm’s Fairfield office, Sy is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in the States of New Jersey, New York and Florida. He is also a Certified Fraud Examiner. With more than 40 years’ experience providing accounting and business advisory services to privately held manufacturing, distribution, retail, legal and healthcare clients, Sy maintains a keen understanding of tax and financial concepts. He also assists high net worth clients with estate and financial planning and plays a key role for clients in matrimonial litigation with respect to support matters.
Sy has authored articles appearing in NJ CPA Magazine, Commerce Magazine and other New Jersey news publications.
He graduated from Hunter College with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting.
Sy and his family reside in Essex County.
Education & Certifications
- B.S. in Accounting, Hunter College
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant in the States of New Jersey, New York and Florida)
- CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner)
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Business Advisory
- Estate and Financial Planning
- AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- NJCPA (New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants)