Bederson understands the challenges facing manufacturing, distribution and logistics firms such as inventory control, regulatory and compliance issues; liquidity, labor, infrastructure, and healthcare costs.
We help manufacturing, distribution and logistics clients such as steel and electrical fitting factories, meat packers, commercial bakeries, metal fabricators, building materials, die casters, material handlers, trucking companies and more. In addition to providing accounting, audit and tax services, our professionals help with issues such as tax implications arising from geographic expansion and due diligence needed for an acquisition. We have diverse industry backgrounds and offer unique insight, reliable knowledge and provide guidance that help create optimal outcomes.
We provide custom, integrated solutions to address your needs with services including:
- Budgeting and cash flow projections
- Business and personal tax planning
- Due diligence, mergers and acquisitions
- Information systems consulting
- Inventory valuation
- Multi-state tax compliance and representation
- Productivity and process improvement consulting
- QuickBooks consulting and training
- Regulatory compliance issues
- Retirement planning
- Standard costing
- Succession planning
- Turnaround consulting