Bederson understands that you want to focus on running your charitable, educational, or other nonprofit organization- not on your books and records. You can count on us for sound advice and support on accounting, financial reporting, assurance and tax issues, and governance, regulatory, and advisory and other matters.
Our cross disciplinary teams can assist with your unique not-for-profit business activities and managing your tax-exempt or taxable status. Our professionals will work with you to prioritize, align and sustain your strategies so you can continue to build value.
We have decades of experience helping not-for-profits with the following services:
- Assistance with Budgeting and Financing
- Audits, Reviews and Compilations
- Internal Control Reviews
- Monthly/Quarterly Accounting and Reporting
- Preparation of Federal Form 990 and Required State Forms
- Tax Compliance and Planning
- Yellow Book and Uniform Guidance (Formerly OMB A-133) Compliance Audits