Businesses engaged in subsidized housing activities typically seek to provide safe, affordable rental housing for lower-income communities, while achieving economic benefits. Doing this successfully involves steering through a range of Federal and state programs. Bederson can help you to discover opportunities for tax credits, tax-exempt financing and other programs, while meeting numerous reporting and regulatory obligations.
Our real estate practice leaders help clients turn complex real estate issues into growth opportunities. We work with business owners and investors, lenders, corporate and other groups, drawing on our experience and know-how to deliver strategic planning that help their decision-making.
We are well experienced in handling Federal and local government-mandated financial audit reporting including the unique financial reporting formats, compliance disclosures and due dates. Other services we provide include:
- Business advisory
- Compliance disclosures and due dates
- Federal and local government-mandated financial audit reporting
- Federal (HUD) and local (NJHMFA) Government-mandated financial statement audit reporting:
- For-Profit and Not-for-Profit audits with:
- Section 8 Housing Assistance Programs
- Mark-to-Market (M2M) Programs
- Section 236 Interest Reduction Programs
- Section 202 Direct Loan Programs
- Reporting format expertise:
- Under NJHMFA guidelines
- Under HUD and REAC guidelines